Dunwoody Urgent Care
Your Community Doctor
Message from Dunwoody Mayor about COVID-19 Delta Variant
With more people contracting the virus there will be more exposures. The rapid test is most reliable if you have some symptoms. For exposure and no symptoms, the PCR test is more reliable. Dunwoody Urgent Care is offering both tests (there is a fee for a rapid test).
See the entire article at The aHa! Connection.
- Masks are required on all patients and staff.
- Maintaining an EMPTY waiting room
- Checking in all patients in individual treatment rooms
- Triaging potential non-COVID-19 respiratory patients by phone, or performing triage outdoors
- Frequent decontamination of all surfaces
- Eliminating front office iPad check-in
Why Choose Dunwoody Urgent Care
Same Day Appointments
Call to schedule your same day appointment for all services and testing. Medical services available Monday - Friday, COVID testing available 7 days a week.
All Physician Staff
All of our providers are experienced Urgent Care physicians. This results in a higher level of care. You will always have access to all our services, including x-ray and suturing.
Part of the Community
We believe strongly in the importance of community involvement. Dunwoody Urgent Care is long-time sponsor/supporter of local schools and community events.