Dunwoody Urgent Care
- Same day appointments available – please call 770-353-2001 to schedule
- Available daily until 5:00 pm
- Diagnostic and antibody tests available
- Rapid testing with results in as little as 15 minutes
- PCR testing with results in 24-36 hours
Our COVID-19 tests are available that can test for current infection or past infection.
Rapid COVID-19 Test
The rapid or antigen test tells you if you have a current infection. A sample is collected nasally and then examined for protein fragments specific to the COVID-19 virus.
PCR COVID-19 Test
An antibody test (also known as a serology test) might tell you if you had a past infection. Antibody tests should not be used to diagnose a current infection.